Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

vitamin c and E serum

Naturalico vitamin C 20% vitamin E is a Hyaluronic acid anti aging serum  i have received free from tomoson  to review #vitamincserum . i have been putting it on everyday before i put my  make up on  and i love it a lot. it dose not irritate my skin when i apply it on  my face. the vitamin C helps my skin maintain healthy and also gives it a nice glow to it. love how it dose not make my skin greassy at all. Also it is  not to thick and not to watery it is very easy to apply on your face or neck were ever you need it. The best parts is that it helps my skin stay looking young and also they did not test the Naturalico vitamin C 20% vitamin E on any animals. So if your interested in buying it here is the link were you can get it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mukt43m  





No comments :

Post a Comment